WPI-Pro is a comprehensive work personality assessment tool developed and validated over several years of research and improvements. It helps you to make better selection and development decisions. In only 45 minutes you can have invaluable information about the candidate that could otherwise take months or even years to acquire. Over 5 years of rigorous research has shaped this unique psychometric test based on trait theory of personality (BIG FIVE MODEL) and is mapped on 80+ behavioral competencies.
WPI-Pro is designed and validated to cover a variety of job performance aspects including:
- Decision making
- Organizing & prioritizing
- Planning and coordination
- Self motivation
- Stress tolerance
- Emotional resilience
- Honesty and integrity
- Team work
- Interpersonal/Cross cultural sensitivity … AND MANY MORE.
WPI-Pro measures 20 personality and behavioural traits categorised into 4 managerial clusters.
|People Management||Self Management|
|Task Management||Change Management|
In addition to these 20 factors, the test has 2 builtin indicators to check if the candidate is responding to the questions in consistent and open manner. These are:
- Impression Management
- Mid response tendency
WPI-Pro is a powerful tool to do comprehensive assessment along with aptitude / cognitive assessments and structured interviews in the entire employee life cycle. It helps you in:
- Selection: Maximise the effectiveness of your recruitment and selection process by adding more science to it and reducing costly hiring mistakes.
- Coaching: Increase productivity of human resource by identifying hidden causes of poor performance.
- Succession Planning: Increase the possibility of selecting right people having high potential.
- Professional Development: Make a more customized and effective professional development plan for your employees.
Lets have a conversation…
Quick facts about WPI-Pro
No of questions: 72 to 86 depending upon the version
Approximate time required: 35 to 40 minutes
Question Format: Multiple formats
Mode of Administration: Online (on any device with internet connection and a web browser)
Reliability coefficient alpha: from 0.70 to 0.82 (for different scales)
Test Retest reliability: from 0.85 to 0.92 (for different scales)
Predictive Validity: from 0.35 to 0.45 (in different validity studies)
Mostly used for: Recruitment of mid to senior roles, hi-potentail identification, assessment centres, potential appraisal